Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weird Bizarre Eccentric Dream

Yesterday my dream was very bizarre. I dream t that somehow the girl that i like for awhile(well quite along time aceli) and me were at her parents house. We were back from some kind of function or something. I was very much apart of their family. Well in the real world, Ive already met with the parents of my crush but under a very unique circumstances that is. Back to the dream, there i was with her..quite scared of the surrounding..confused aceli. N then her brother suddenly pop out of the house n saw us. He seems quite relaxed.i dont know why but i have this feeling that im doing something wrong..its not like we're doing maksiat or anything..huhu..its just the lingering feeling of uneasiness.. N then her parents came..again im scared shitless..but they were all very calm.."its like a weird scene in a muvie where the actor kinda thrusted into another body and he was freaking out but the people arround him just go like..are u nuts mate..ur fine" n then they kinda waited for me in a vehicle..i got ready n evrything n jumped in the car with them.My mind were racing with thoughts questions(why is this happening, how did i get here, when did this took place and all the shebang of the WH questions..funny how i still use critical thinking in my dreams^nerd alert^...the dream felt so real and i was totally immersed in it. It strangely felt that i was apart of their family. I dunno whether its a sign of things to come(yeah rite..) or just the devil playing a cruel joke on me. Like all bizarre dream, you wake up b4 u cn really comprehend wut happened to u..well thats the story of a totally bizarre but somewhat awkward n a bit of a pleasant dream..and im writing this using my htc touch pro on the bed at 3am..cuckooo...arghh i dont know why im still merapuing..nite

No comments:

Post a Comment