Sunday, April 12, 2009

Movies that made u cry..

Last night I watched the movie Marley & me...it was a true shocker as i thought it would be like a romantic comedy or something..it was a tearjerker movie for me...well i dont want to spoil it for anybody but it was truly an emotional and real movie..for me the actors had done a wonderful job..making the emotions and connections with such a realism...maybe this doesnt apply to all but this film really humanizes the relationship between the owners and marley beautifully...thats why i cant stop myself from bawling out at the end..huhu..this movie also kept me thinking the other movies that manages to connect with me and made me cry my ass off..hehe...These are some of the movies that made me connect "emotionally" or so to speak..in no particular order..

  • Remember the Titans
  • Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
  • Marley & me
  • What's eating gilbert's grape
  • Click
  • Bridge to Terabithia
  • Armageddon
  • The Notebook(this one was a very pleasant suprise..i watched not knowing what kind of movie it was..thought its one of those cheesy movies..such a beautiful love story..=) )

Well thats some of the ones that i can remember at the moment..but truly..this kind of beautiful moviemaking kept me looking for more..such a satisfying feeling when u finish a beautifully made film..the list that i gave is just for movies that is sad+make me meraung kind of movies..hehe.. Well then..have a gud day guys..=)

2 comments:

  1. gile sedih marley & me. Thanks for the sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a gud muvie..appreciate what u have..=)

    ReplyDelete