Friday, January 2, 2009

What i got for myself =))

Hye fellas..Sorry for the sudden burst of posts..hehe..still having the first time bloggers rush..=p..Well today also I have the inspiration to pick up my Konica Minolta A100 to take some pictures..My cam was full of dusts when i pick it up from underneath the bed..hehe..really shows my enthusiam and all..started by dusting all the shit off it..playing with sum settings and im off..i wont comment on my photos becoz i know it sucked big time..hehe..need to brush up my skills and create sumthin interesting in the future...huhu..here it goes..some of my splurges over the festive period..hehe...shitt jpa allowance is only due at the end of this month..huhu..kn bjimatla...wasalam


p/s : whats up with the hehe & the huhu's in my posts..huhu..oppss there i go again...bear with me peeps..=p





Kasut pak arab bak kate Suffian...hehehe

3 comments:

  1. perghh... tommy hilfiger and lacoste... kaye kot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oit prapu...mane pic bitches? eh, beach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..nnti ak turun ak post kat ko..hehehe

    ReplyDelete