Friday, January 2, 2009

Amazing day!!

Salam...today is quite an ordinary day..Sorry for the false lead up with the title..=p..Woke up quite late..hehe..Had a wonderful dream if u know what i mean..hahahaha..Well today is Friday so we, the resident of Colours 528 went on our journey to perform our Friday mass prayer. My friend Rusman asked me earlier where the prayer is performed because its holiday and the uni is closed. Confidently I told him " Ala dekat ngan jail tuh"..But when I reached the uni I met Rusman who was looking lost and teary eyed.. Like a lost child looking for his parents..Ok that's a tad of exaggeration..hehe..To my surprise, it was held at the square of Melbourne Gaol..huhu...It was nice.. Performing prayer under the lovely weather..=)

One more thing..I met with my friend Azman or fondly known as Teman when we were hearing the Khutbah. Its been a while since I met him. Theres alot of things I want to chat with him. I heard that he was hired by Siemens Australia and will be undergoing their training program for new engineers...Huhu..But I have to refrain myself from talking becoz of the khutbah...Sadly, after the prayer, I looked around for Teman but I cant find him anywhere..Maybe he was busy..huhu..Until next time mate..

Anyway after that we (Me, Rusman, Mazlee, Umar, Akmal & Asyraf) went to Esteler to eat some Indonesian food. I wanted to treat Rusman because he is the one responsible for procuring my job at Folioworks..hehe..Like Joe Tahir said..KA-CHINGGG....hehehehe..

At Esteler, I met a new friend, Zeffy. She was Rusman and Mazlee's friend..If Im not mistaken studying at Vietnam University...Yeah thats it..hehe..Okok its actually the very prestigious Victoria University. We all talk alot at Esteler..A LOT...the pakcik esteler kept coming upstairs to clean up and he must be tired of looking at us from 2pm to 5pm..haha..But its good fun!!

I really wanna write more stuff but in all honesty Im getting tired..so Ill sign off here..

xoxo
Meran

2 comments:

  1. oo me gosh merang! you are 22 and still have wet dreams?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...xde outlet nk buang dowh..duit xde klau xbleh pg ehemmm2..haha

    ReplyDelete