Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm getting myself a scooter!!

Salam...I cant believe myself that I will be getting my own scooter..Never dreamt myself being a Mat Scoot..=p..My mom wont approve..hehe.. It all started when Rusman asked me to help him find a buyer for his "Rempit" scooter for 1000aud..huhu..Well suddenly it got me thinking why not I myself bought the crotch rocket. So I told Rusmang-kun that might as well "push" the scoot to me..not in the literal sense that is..=p..

After thorough negotiation concerning all the registrations, road worthiness,legal loopholes and sophisticated bargaining system, a memorendum of understanding was signed for the sale of the scooter. Let me walk you through the mind boogling process with the real dialogue.

Aku :Weh betul ke ko nk tolak scooter ko?
Rusmang : Haah. 1000aud kot
Aku : Jual kat aku jela. Murah sket ar eh
Rusmang: Bape ko nak?
Aku : 800 sudeyh
Rusmang: Okla member pnyer pasal. No hal.

Pergghhhhh...cant u guys compherend the whole complexity of the process..hahaha..Oh I also have to mention the funds provided by The Royal Loan Shark Bank of Mazlee...It will help me to pay for the scoot..hehe...Well the bottom thing is I am getting myself a ride here in Melbourne..Owh suddenly I remembered my bicycle that was chained to College Square Lygon..Its been 3 years..Good luck my bike..mmuahh..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment