Sunday, June 7, 2009

Terminator Salvation

Salam...yesterday the 7 of us(me,kucai,nayyir,cepol,cik yam,shah n ijat) went to watch terminator salvation. We went for the midnite session. I was very excited to watch this movie and also to just have a break from my work in preparing for my design final examination this tuesday.

Well after the movie finished i can only say one thing....Dissappointed...isk3...this movie can be sooo much more but instead there is soo many plotholes and inconsistencies it just make me angry..haha..well cant really expect much from a terminator franchise actually...but the leading guy was christian bale so i kinda expected more from this guy..he is a very good actor..excellent..anyhow i reckon this one is better than the abomination that is Terminator 3...the action scenes were awesome no doubt about it but like i said the plots and pace can be much better...and the future kinda look a bit like transformers background...lots of sands...not really showing the desperation of the human race that is being exterminated by the machine...if you compare the future of humans in the matrix trilogy you can see how bleak the future is..the sky is always dark because of the aftermath of the nuclear war and everything...sighh...like i said earlier this movie can be much better...For me the best movie this winter season is still Star Trek..it was AWESOME!!! planning to watch it again and IMAX after the semester is over...

Okay thats all for my short update...have to continue doing my presentation panels..isk3...this 2 weeks will be crazyy...arghhh...wish me luck...To all my friends that will sit for their final exams this coming weeks...GOOD LUCK!!! ALL THE BEST....InsyaAllah semoga kite berjaya ngan cemerlang semester nih..wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment